Happy birthday to you, mi amor

To you, amor mío de mi vida.

This is the second birthday together. First one (and last) being my prometido.

This year there is no puzzle, no trips to Ireland. 

The only thing I can promise you will have this year is a bag full of besos, cuddles and massages (not the healing ones, as I am not strong enough for those ;-) ). Did I mention it is unlimited? Well, unlimited until Un día. After that the terms and conditions change...You know what I mean. (Baby wants me?)

There are eight months and two days left to Un día. In case you didn't know...(I know you can't wait. I can't neither!!)

In the meantime here you have another piece of my heart you didn't know before.

This is the place I come to talk to God whenever I find a break in this busy life we live in.

Everything I am not humble enough to say out loud is written here.

It is as imperfect as I am.

I hope you enjoy it because now you are part of it. Para siempre.

I love you with all my heart.



Winter is here and we couldn't be happier to end this fall that has been a roller-coaster for us. Well, fall left me a few months ago already. Now it is autumn that has ended. 

No more sweatshirts but jumpers. No more pants but trousers. 

Cheers.

Once I suggested we could go to the shopping mall but you said that the shopping center was a better option.

Cheers.

Afternoon teas with scones and custard. 

Still trying to figure out what's gravy made out of but who says no to it? Not me! 

Cheers.

I have learned to call train to any railway public transport, underground and overground. 

I have added the word coach to my vocabulary because a bus can't take us to Manchester, can it?

Cheers.

Still in the process of getting used to being called "mi prometida". (Yeah I do know it is your favorite Spanish word along with "qué mona")

I reckon that all of this doesn't make sense whatsoever, but I am happy to have (slightly) changed my English so that you can understand me better. 

Cheers.


Your crackers wishes you the bestest in this special day.

Comments

Popular Posts