Rom 8, 33-39


Today you told me "I am starting to miss my baby too much" and it made my heart ache.
One month since I last saw you. A month and eight days since I last touched you.

Yes, it is too much.
Too much to bear on our own.
Too much to carry it by ourselves.
Too much.


Two times Jesus told the disciples He had risen and both times they did not believe those who let them know.
Until Jesus himself appeared to them.
"Unbeliever" He called them as they had not believed those who saw Him.


Not just two but hundred times I have been told that Jesus has died and resurrected for me.
And a hundred times I have not listened not believed it.
Until Jesus himself has come to my life and I have seen Him.


Today I choose to believe He is with us in this difficult time.
Today I choose to not be unbeliever and say YES to His plan.
Today I choose to accept this suffering of not seeing you and not touching you and hand it over to Jesus.
He has risen from death, so what can we fear?






"If we are sure that neither death, nor life nor the present, nor the future, nor the height, nor the depth, nor any other creature can separate us from God" 

Nor coronavirus.

Comments

Popular Posts