See you soon

My heart cries.
My soul is broken.

You are gone.
And this darkness is eating me up.

The worst thing of being away from home is that you can't be next to the people you love in the hardest moments.


My loneliness makes me even sadder.
My empty arms are cold.

I wonder why.
And my questions are not answered.


My only remedy for this pain is praying.

By praying I feel closer to my family.
By praying I feel peace in my heart.
By praying I feel safe.


Oh Lord.
You are the only one who can heal this pain.

May he rest in peace in your arms.
May he live the eternal life.

Don't forget about us. Don't forget about him.
Take care of him. Don't let him be lost in his suffering.
Take him by the hand. Heal his pain so that he can see your love to him.



And take care of me.
Take care of my suffering.
My loneliness.
My coldness.

Don't let me ever stop being grateful to you.




I need to feel your love.








November 5th, 2017. Siberia

Comments

Popular Posts