A humble heart

Deep inside me something cries out loud.
Every.
Day.
For the last few years.


I need to feel free.
Of it.
Crazy,
desperate feeling.
I pray You


Burns. Inside me.
I pray You.


Tired.
Of running. In circles.
Looking for someone.
Looking for someone.
Looking for someone.
Looking for who? For what?
For love.


But I can't. Anymore.
I pray You.


I can't do it by myself.
I pray You.


I tried. Too much.
I pray You.


I want to look at You.
I pray You.


I want to be like You.
I pray You.


I pray You.

For Your love.
For my love to You.
For Your love to me.
For my love to me.

For a humble heart.

A heart free to feel.
A heart free to love.
A heart free to feel love.

An open heart.


I hand my heart to You.
Take it.
Transform it.
Please.


You have the power.


You
Are
The only one
Capable
Of doing it.



Take it over.







September 25, 2017. Siberia 

Comments

Popular Posts